The Budimas Charitable Foundation (PPAB 07/1998) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization, incorporated under the Trustees Act 1952, with the mission to provide guidance and funding in support the welfare and the well-being of orphans and underprivileged children in Malaysia.
It is a highly respectable foundation and has been actively helping underprivileged children, under the royal patronage of DYMM Seri Paduka Baginda Raja Permaisuri Agong, since its inception in 1998.
Budimas has spent over 19 years working to improve the lives of children through these programs, including the Budimas Home Charity Fund (BHCF), Budimas Food Charity Fund (BFCF) and Budimas Education Charity Fund (BECF). It is aimed to support and give the children a better future, especially to the most disadvantaged.
Giving children a future of Love and Hope.
To provide guidance and funding in support of the welfare and well-being of orphans and underprivileged children in Malaysia.
Objectives of the Funds
- Manages Budimas Orion, a shelter to accommodate underprivileged children in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan. (BHCF)
- Extending monetary support to 31 charitable homes nationwide with over 1,600 orphaned and underprivileged children. (BHCF)
- Provides breakfast for more than 6,100 underprivileged children in hundred rural schools nationwide. (BFCF)
- Support refugee children by providing them with the breakfast program. (BFCF)
- Constructing and equip children’s libraries for rural poor, particularly the Orang Asli communities. (BECF)
OUR BOARD MEMBERS
With a little help from these parties, we manage to raise funds from the various campaigns that they have organised make a success.
We are truly blessed to be able to collaborate with some of these wonderful people and corporations.