SENIOR MALE MATRON
We are seeking for a dedicated and committed Senior Male Matron for our Budimas Orion Home in Senawang. Essential functions of the Senior Male Matron includes the following:
• Responsible to assist the House Master in managing the discipline, welfare and safety of the children at Orion Home.
• Ensure that the home is operated and managed satisfactorily, and that welfare, and safety of children is promoted in the proper manner. This includes ensuring that the building meets child safety guidelines (both indoor and outdoor) and that there is sufficient space for children with adequate supervision for each age group and activity.
• Ensures the education standards of the children are met to a high degree.
• Ensure that entry protocols to the home are up to date and enforced.
• Make daily inspection of the children and the whole home, including at night.
• Ensure health (physical and psychological), hygiene and cleanliness standards of the children, staffs and home.)
• To supervise the working of home staffs and able to delegate other duties to staff and monitor their implementation thereof.
• To assist the Home driver to transport the children as when and needed.
• Must be able to stay in the Home.
• A warm and empathy personality tact and good listening skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Must be a proactive team player.
• Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English and Malay language.
• Medically fit and healthy.
Kindly send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resource Department at 03-6252 6336 for any queries.